Last update: 1st October, 2012 What’s new? Site frozen until further notice
1957 HBR4 + 1958 DB HBR5
The blue car is in the livery it wore when entered in the 1957 Le Mans 24 Hours. It retains the Super 400 brakes and 400mm (16") wheels. The two-tone car was restored as a historic racer in America, having its standard Panhard Dyna Z brakes and 400mm wheels replaced by Alfin drums and 15" rims. The pair were photographed at Caen, Normandy during RétroFestival in July, 2011.